Directions for Online Registration
RETURNING STUDENTS – You will receive a text message by the date below inviting you to start online registration for Fall 2018. Contact your school if that is not the case.
- MSRE: 4/23
Click on the "Sign up" option
Enter your email or phone number twice followed by your password. Then click on the "Let's do this" button.
- Follow the instructions for completing the application and submit.
After we review your application, you will receive a text message or email notification with instructions for completing the registration process.
After you complete the online portion, bring the following to the front office at your earliest convenience:
- 2 Proofs of Residency that display your address and date (including any 2 of the following)
- Utility bill (dated within the last 60 days)
- Car insurance or registration (dated within the last 60 days)
- Payroll check or proof of public assistance (dated within the last 60 days)
- Housing/rental contract, lease agreement, lease purchase contract, mortgage statement, or property tax statement (dated within the last year)
- Homeowner’s or renter’s insurance statement (dated within the last year)
- Health insurance or Healthcare card (dated within the last year)
- Driver’s license, state of TN ID (not expired)
For students entering Kindergarten or 7th grade
- Up-to-date immunization record
For New Students
- Birth Certificate
- 2017-2018 Report Card
We are here to help! If you have questions, call the school’s front desk. We will make computers available at the school. You can also contact SchoolMint support 24/7 at (855) 957-3535.
- Memphis Scholars Caldwell-Guthrie
- Memphis Scholars Florida-Kansas